ABSTRACT AND FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
Beside the possibility to hand in papers for the ICOLD World Congress 2018, for those interested there is a possibility to send abstracts and further full papers for our Symposium Hydro Engineering.
Full Papers for the ICOLD World Congress
Full papers for the ICOLD World Congress will be handled by your National Committee. The questions for the Congress are the following:
- 100 - Reservoir sedimentation and sustainable development
- 101 - Safety and risk analysis
- 102 - Geology and dams
- 103 - Small dams and levees
Furthermore please use the following word template for your World Congress Full paper when handing it in at your National Committee: Full papers template Word Congress 2018
Abstracts for the Symposium Hydro Engineering
Thank you for your interest in the handing in an Abstract for the Symposium Hydro Engineering at ICOLD 2018 in Vienna!
- Climate Changes Reservoir Operation
(Catchment, permafrost, glacier melting, erosion and sedimation)
- Permission and safety assessment
(Construction and operation of hydraulic structures, inspection & assessment of operating devices)
- Dam and foundation sealing
(Long term behaviour and assessment of uplift distribution)
- Caverns and power water ways
(Design, construction and monitoring, power water way and lining with high strength steel)
- Stability of reservoir slopes
(Reservoir operation, avalanches, impulse waves, dam breach)
Authors are invited to submit abstracts on any of the given themes
The deadling for submitting abstracts is September 30, 2017.
Method of submission
- The link for handing in abstracts will be published here soon.
- Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail immediately.
In case you will not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder and
in case on no confirmation, please contact our technical partner:
- Authors will have access to their abstracts until the deadline and will have possibility
to edit already submitted abstracts or submit another one.
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting author`s e-mail address.
Abstract submission instructions
- Abstracts can be sumitted on topics listed above
- Abstracts and papers have to be written in English.
- Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting can not be submitted.
- Fill in the submitting author`s name and e-mail address properly - these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
Please find our instructions regarding abstract submission layout and our terms and conditions here: Template for Abstracts for Symposium Hydro Engineering.
September 30, 2017 Abstract submission deadline
July 2-3, 2018 Symposium Hydro Engineering
If you have any general questions regarding abstract submission, please contact registration-at-icoldaustria2018-dot-com
If you have any technical question please contact we will publish an e-mail address soon.